The Master of Education (MEd) programme is open to outstanding teachers and educational leaders at all levels of the education system. The programme provides clear theoretical frameworks and principles that support quality professional practice, equipping graduates to be exemplary teachers and educational leaders in a variety of contexts.
Students can specialize in one of the following: Educational Leadership and Management; Early Childhood Care and Education; Language and Literacy in Education; Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation; Science in Education; and Mathematics in Education.
Admissions are open for 2019 admission cycle. The last date for submission of application is April 30, 2019.
Candidates are encouraged to apply online. For assistance in completing the online application form, applicants are advised to go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or Understand the Online Process.
Only in situations where the online application is not accessible, candidates may request for a paper-based application form by emailing the Admission Office at email@example.com.
- An undergraduate degree, with at least lower second-class (or equivalent) from a recognized University
- Minimum two years’ teaching (5 years if from the Kenyan public sector) or equivalent educational experience
- English skills sufficient to access a graduate level course
- Ability to demonstrate strong reasoning and reflective skills
- Ability to demonstrate a clear motivation for graduate level study
For more information, please go through the Programme Information document