The Young Professionals Induction Program (YPIP) is one of the starting points of an exciting career at SBP Banking Services Corporation for those who have passion for career development and leadership potential to grow in enthralling technical and managerial roles. It is a unique opportunity for young talent to gain exposure to central banking operations.
The program is specifically designed for highly qualified, motivated and dynamic individuals skilled in areas relevant to SBP BSC such as Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Information Systems & Technology, Commerce, Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Human Resources, and Agriculture.
We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with diverse academic and cultural backgrounds to apply. Since 2010, the YPIP program has hired around 500 people who are holding positions from entry level to middle management positions. Candidates selected under YPIP are offered a permanent position of Officer Grade-2 at SBP BSC, spend 12 weeks in a structured development program at National Institute of Banking & Finance (NIBAF), and enjoy a variety of benefits and opportunities.
Masters or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education from HEC Recognized universities/institutes or reputable foreign universities in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems & Technology, Mathematics, Human Resources, Agriculture with minimum 60% marks where percentage system applies and minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 CGPA where GPA system applies. Foreign degree holders are required to submit Equivalence Certificate duly issued by HEC at the time of interview to validate that they possess 16 years of education, failing to do so shall make the applicant ineligible against the said position. Candidates awaiting final results as of last date of submission of applications are not eligible to apply.
- Maximum 26 years as of last date of submission of applications to SBP BSC.
- Age limit will be relaxed by 03 years for candidates from FATA/Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
- Age limit will be relaxed by 05 years for existing employees of SBP or any of its subsidiaries subject to meeting other eligibility criteria.
During Residential Theoretical Training at NIBAF:
- Stipend of Rs. 41,000/- per month
- Free Boarding and Lodging
- Medical Facility for self
After Appointment as OG-2:
- Monthly monetized salary of Rs. 82,000/-
- Mobile/Telephone Allowance
- Medical Facility for self and eligible dependents, as per Bank’s rules
- In-House Free OPD
- In-House Free Pharmacy
- OPD/Emergency Treatment at Partner Hospitals/Clinics
- Group Term Assurance
- Loan Facilities including Personal Loan, Computer Loan, Car Loan and House Building Advance