Islamabad: Teach For Pakistan’s Campus Leader (CL) program is a unique six month experience for students to become the face of Teach For Pakistan in their university campus, lead a recruitment campaign while learning from a network of passionate individuals. Each year exceptional students from each campus are selected to be part of the Campus Leader Program. This opportunity develops their own organizational and management skills while at the same time allows them to motivate the most outstanding talent of Pakistan to actively address the country’s most pressing challenge of educational inequity.
To learn more visit the website. www.iteachforpakistan.org
If you are ambitious and have a passion for business, you want to work for a consulting company where your skills and capabilities are constantly challenged, where you have the flexibility to experiment and innovate and are given exposure to multinational clients world over then Teradata Global delivery center is the right place.
Teradata says that it will train you and make you put to practice what you have learned in the universities in real world. At Teradata GDC, the company gives you an opportunity to transform into skilled professionals in your chosen field of interest. It will help you enable to be able to explore your potential and interest in an environment that promotes diversity of thoughts and ideas.
Teradata is looking for diverse, energetic, flexible and culturally aware undergraduate and postgraduate students with excellent problem solving skills and are willing to be part of our 2019 Teradata Graduate program. It is a 1 year program where you will be trained on our tools and technologies in different functions and inducted into our mainstream departments at the end of the program. List below
- Business Intelligence
- Data Integration (ETL)
- QA & Testing
- Managed Services
- Application Development
- Teradata Analytics Applications
- Advanced Analytics
The candidate should ideally hold a Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer sciences/IT/software engineering/mathematics/statistics/Business administration and the following skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Rigorous application of structured thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English)
- Discipline to pace own work
- Effective team working habits
- Eye for detail
- Willingness to travel
Help build the young talented graduates into professionals who can exhibit the following characteristics
- Passion– Do great things because we believe in them
- Future focused– Innovative
- Grounded Expert– Become the Gurus in our domains
- Practical– Diligent and hands-on
Teradata takes keen interest in the grooming and development of its graduates. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written aptitude and technical tests followed by interviews.
Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) requires the services of consultants on full-time basis (9-5 job type) against the following positions. These positions are for the World Bank funded projects National Socio Economic Registry (NSER) and the Social Safety Net (SSN).
- Principal Technology Advisor
- Data Management Specialist
- NSER Coordinator
- Social Engagement Specialist
- Media Coordinator
- Senior Database Analyst
- Senior System Administrator
- GIS Specialist
- Network Security Specialist
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Database)
- WAN Specialist
- Junior Training Consultant/Resource Person
- Procurement Specialist
Deadline for the application submission is July 28th, 2019. More details can be seen via http://bisp.gov.pk/
Applications are invited for the positions of Coordinators/Team Leads and Senior Associates in Prime Minister’s Office (Public) Islamabad to spearhead and support Prime Minister’s Strategic Reforms Implementation Unit (SRIU) and CPEC & Special Initiatives Cell.
Interested candidates may send their CVs alongwith prescribed form available at http://www.pmo.gov.pk/career within 15 days via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Note: The applicants, while sending their CVs, shall clearly mention the relevant Position and Cell. Applications/CVs without prescribed forms will not be entertained.
Islamabad (Monitoring Desk): The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) Pakistan is offering paid internship for those females who have done Bachelors or Masters/MPhil degrees in different fields. The selected female interns will work in different cities under GIZ.
More than 20 internship positions have been announced recently and the deadline to apply for these vacancies is January 07, 2019. Interns will be based in Islamabad, Lahore and Peshawar.
The GIZ is a well-known German organization working in different countries of the world. The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has been working in Pakistan since 1963 and has maintained a country office in the capital, Islamabad, since 1990. Currently 320 national and 41 international employees and 1 integrated specialist are working in the country.
Detailed information can be found via http://18.104.22.168/ad@123/jobs.aspx?fbclid=IwAR2Ns8gt2uP6WHrnOdpFbBmfkz3ToSoz8D9jAfjetpiADa3dR1yFtvQ0gd0
Planning Commission of Pakistan has announced Young Development Fellows Program for the year 2019. The detail of the YDFP 2019 is as under .
Young Development Fellows Program Batch 5 announced .
Eligibility Criteria :
- Between 18-30 Years of Age
- Hold PHD/Master/ Professional Degree from a recognized from a local in the fields mentioned below
- Preferably, some relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at doctoral level
- has not joined first four batches of YDFP
- Economic and Finance
- Social Sector
- Science & Technology / ICT
- Water resources
- Governance and Public Policy
- Industrial Development
- Infrastructure Development
- Food and Culture
- Climate Change
Age Limit : 18 to 30 Years
Job’s Location : Islamabad , Pakistan
Download Application Form : (Click Here to Download)
Apply Online : (Click Here)
How to Apply Online YDF Programme 2018
- Visit Planning Commission of Pakistan Website or Click Here
- Fill online Application Form and enter all details .
- When you have completed all the steps , Click submit button . Your application will be submitted successfully.
For more details regarding YDF Programme batch 5 please see the complete Advertisement.
The mission of Institute of Rural Management (IRM) is to eradicate poverty, reduce inequality and improve the quality of life of the rural communities by empowering them to harness their true human, social and economic potential.
Through its various projects it works to:
- Enhance human productivity
- Reduce poverty
- Conservation of environment
- Upgrading the technical and managerial skill of rural poor
- Efficient use of local resources and reduce dependency on external resources
- Innovate and develop courses to meet evolving community and staff needs
- Strengthen village infrastructure to support economic growth
For its Civil Society Stregnthening project, IRM is looking for suitable candidates for the following positions:
- Project Manager
- CSO Liasion Officer
- M&E Officer
- Training Coordinator
The deadline for receiving the application is December 16, 2018. Interested candidates can send theirr CVs to email@example.com .