Applications are invited for the positions of Team Leader and Senior Associates in Prime Minister’s Reforms Team (PMRT) an independent Unit under Performance Delivery Unit, Prime Minister’s Office (Public) Islamabad to become an integral part of a dynamic team implementing the Prime Minister’s 100-day agenda and beyond by providing high quality technical advice to meet/resolve delivery challenges across various priority sectors by taking all concerned on board.
Interested candidates may send their applications/CV within 15 days on e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and only short listed candidates will be called for interview
Applicant may clearly indicate the post applied for
U.S. Mission in Pakistan is seeking applications for the Study of the U.S. Institute for Secondary School Educators 2019.
The Study of the U.S. Institute for Secondary School Educators is an intensive post-graduate level academic program with integrated study tours whose purpose is to provide foreign secondary educators with the opportunity to deepen their understanding of U.S. society, culture, values, and institutions. The ultimate goal of the Institute is to strengthen curricula and to enhance the quality of teaching about the United States in secondary schools and other academic institutions abroad.
The Study of the U.S. Institute for Secondary Educators will take place over the course of five weeks in the beginning of June 2019. The Institute will have 20 participants from all across the world and will include a four-week academic residency component and a one week integrated study tour.
The SUSI School educators’ program is seeking individuals who have firm plans to enhance, update or develop courses and/or educational materials with a U.S. studies focus or component.
Typically candidates should:
– be highly motivated and experienced secondary school teachers at their mid-career level
– be between the ages of 30-50.
– have excellent command on English language fluency.
– be seeking to introduce or enhance aspects of U.S. studies into their curricula or to offer specialized seminars/workshops for education professionals in U.S. studies or related fields.
– be comfortable with campus life and an active program schedule.
– have no or limited prior experience in the United States.
Filled application forms should be sent it to KhanUJ@state.gov before January 15, 2019
On October 02, Tuesday, the government of Pakistan issued notices to 18 international non-government organizations (INGOs) to wind up their activities in the country within 60 days. These INGos include:
- Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE), US
- Internews Network, US
- Pathfinder International, US
- Central Asia Education Trust, US
- American Center for Int’l Labor Solidarity (Solidarity Center), US
- World Vision, US
- Catholic Relief Svc (CRS), US
- Plan International, US
- International Relief and Development Inc, (IRD), US
- International Alert, UK
- Saferworld, UK
- ActionAid, UK
- Stitching BRAC International, Netherlands
- Rutgers, Netherlands
- Trocaire, Ireland
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC), Denmark
- Foundation Open Society Institute (FOSI), Switzerland
- ISCOS, Trade Unions Institute for Development Coop, Italy
A letter sent to the country director of Action Aid UK stated that a special committee disapproved a representation filed by the Action Aid and therefore it has been asked to wind up the activities within 60 days. This organization may re-apply for registration after six months.
Action Aid UK, Plan International US, Rutgers Netherlands, International UK, Trocair, Ireland and World Vision US are among the organization which has a countrywide presence in the country and hundreds of employees are working with these organizations.