If you are ambitious and have a passion for business, you want to work for a consulting company where your skills and capabilities are constantly challenged, where you have the flexibility to experiment and innovate and are given exposure to multinational clients world over then Teradata Global delivery center is the right place.
Teradata says that it will train you and make you put to practice what you have learned in the universities in real world. At Teradata GDC, the company gives you an opportunity to transform into skilled professionals in your chosen field of interest. It will help you enable to be able to explore your potential and interest in an environment that promotes diversity of thoughts and ideas.
Teradata is looking for diverse, energetic, flexible and culturally aware undergraduate and postgraduate students with excellent problem solving skills and are willing to be part of our 2019 Teradata Graduate program. It is a 1 year program where you will be trained on our tools and technologies in different functions and inducted into our mainstream departments at the end of the program. List below
- Business Intelligence
- Data Integration (ETL)
- QA & Testing
- Managed Services
- Application Development
- Teradata Analytics Applications
- Advanced Analytics
The candidate should ideally hold a Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer sciences/IT/software engineering/mathematics/statistics/Business administration and the following skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Rigorous application of structured thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English)
- Discipline to pace own work
- Effective team working habits
- Eye for detail
- Willingness to travel
Help build the young talented graduates into professionals who can exhibit the following characteristics
- Passion– Do great things because we believe in them
- Future focused– Innovative
- Grounded Expert– Become the Gurus in our domains
- Practical– Diligent and hands-on
Teradata takes keen interest in the grooming and development of its graduates. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written aptitude and technical tests followed by interviews.
The World Learning has announced legislative fellowship program through which professionals from Pakistan, India and Nepal will visit US for five weeks. The deadline to apply for this fellowship has been extended to May 20, 2019.
The Professional Fellows for Governance and Society program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by World Learning.
Through this two-way exchange for emerging leaders ages 25-40 from India, Pakistan, Nepal, and the United States, participants will exchange ideas and best practices, while also improving leadership skills and developing sustainable and enduring linkages with professional counterparts. Participants will be matched with a U.S. organization or government office for a professional fellowship in order to increase their understanding of the U.S. legislative process. They will also engage in civic life through enrichment activities such as meeting with key stakeholders, dialogues, and site visits and participate in the Professional Fellows Congress with other 200+ Fellows from 48 countries.
The following are themes and topics related to legislation and governance that may be included in the program: good governance (e.g. transparency and anti-corruption); legislative processes; the role of women, minorities, and marginalized populations in civil society and the political process; decentralization; youth engagement; development and strengthening of NGOs and civil society; post-conflict transitions; and non-violent civic participation.
Courtesy : World Learning LFP
Islamabad (Monitoring Desk): British Council has recently announced the DICE Pakistan Fellowship Program. Interested candidates should apply before January 10, 2019.
Terms and Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants should be between 25 and 40 years of age.
- Have a business in the Creative or Social sector that has been operational for at least 2 years.
- The DICE Fellowship is open to applicants from the following twelve cities: Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Gujrat, Multan, Quetta, Gilgit Baltistan, Swat & Sukkur. Applicants from other cities may apply, but if selected, they will have to travel to a above mentioned city to be part of the fellowship.
- The DICE Fellowship is an all-inclusive programme so women, differently-abled persons and individuals from diverse background/ethnicities are encouraged to apply via the following link: